The new 2011 version of the Tamiya Blitzer Beetle is a re-release version of the Blitzer Beetle R/C assembly kit, which was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer designs seen in the United States.
Specifications and Features:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The durable resin body is molded in white and comes with side mirror parts. The body may be painted with Tamiya's TS spray paints, which are formulated in synthetic lacquer for the best finish and durability
- The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. oil filled shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
- The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Driver figure included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya TS spray paints