The RC Novafox 2WD is an updated R/C model of the original FOX off-road buggy originally released in 1985. The 2013 edition is named Novafox. The R/C model retains the dust and dirt resistance features of the original while employing dog-bone type rear drive-shafts to provide the vehicle enhanced reliability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 425mm, Width: 225mm, Height: 133mm.
- Durable ABS resinmonocoqueframe.
- Sealed gearbox contains 3-bevel differential.
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension features dog-bone type rear driveshaft.
- Features dual CVA dampers at the rear and 1 horizontally-placed CVA damper at the front.
- Gold-colored metal-plated wheels feature front ribbed and rear oval block tires for great performance.
- Type 540 Motor included.
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints